This mobile and versatile crystallization production unit takes on both organics and inorganics with a freely selectable final product particle size range.
- 5 and 10 module versions, based on Secoya Crystallization Technology
- Operation freely selectable between 1 and 5 (10) modules: 4 to 20 (40) kg/day of crystalline product*
- Change between cooling and antisolvent mode by using different modules
- Modules may be standard reactors or molecule specific
- Manual, visual and software control of coupling modules
- Two buffer tanks inside, feeding from outside with volume control (accessible with doors and frame panels), volumes may be adjusted according to client
- 1 plug, 1 ethernet cable for data transport
- Unit dimensions: 2.5 x 1 x 1.80 m³ (LxWxH)
- Easy coupling with retention tanks or filtration unit (contact us for your isolation preference)
- All materials, assembly and software are GMP compliant
*Calculation made using 100 mg/mL solid yield and flow-rate of 30 mL/min per module
R&D crystallization unit
The laboratory setup SCT-LAB has everything to make your life easy for fast crystallization screening. The batch type approach allows fast screening whilst assuring low product consumption. The SCT-LAB setup fits in all classic fume hoods, isolators, confined spaces, and so on. Inter-test cleaning of the reactor setup is easy and straightforward. Different types of mixers exist for cooling and antisolvent crystallization experiments. Using the SCT-LAB allows the study of correct polymorph nucleation, operational zonewidth determination, test reproducibility and influence of parameter variability, robustness of ruling conditions, yield, and many more.
- Unit dimensions: 920 x 330 x 255 cm³ (L x W x H)
- 20 mL stainless steel syringes (interchangeable)
- Preheated solution bottle and syringe (25 to 85°C)
- Precooled antisolvent addition side (5 to 85°C)
- 6 different mixers available
- Temperature controlled reactor container (0 to 60°C)
- 5 different nucleation reactors available
- Single-use, easily connected system to syringes and outlet
- Flow rates: 1 to 60 mL/min, independent operated pumps
- Standalone software
At Secoya Technologies we offer the possibility to perform an in-house fast and low-cost first feasibility study of your molecule using the SCT-LAB. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Pervaporation R&D Module
The R&D modules are designed to perform lab scale testing of pervaporation. It is ideal for a first screening of process parameters (temperature, membrane, etc.). Our modules display a high surface exchange with an optimized structure for reduced Residence Time Distributions (RTDs).
Key features : PervaFlow -- PervaFlow mini
- Surface exchange: 200 cm² -- 24cm²
- Retention volume: ~3 mL -- 360µL
- Typical flow rate: 1-5 mL /min -- 100 - 500 µL/min
- Material: stainless steel, aluminum or PEEK structure
- Connectors: standard flat bottom connector (1/4"-28)
- The inline removal of alcohol from cell cultures to enhance their productivity
- The intensification of esterification or imination reactions by equilibrium displacement
- Liquid/Liquid separation in presence of temperature sensitive (bio-) products
- Gas perfusion for processes
- And many other possible uses….
To ease the use of our modules, we offer the possibility to integrate these modules in a hands-on integrative platform containing the peripherals you need to set up your pervaporation process.
The RayDrop® is a microfluidic droplet generator for academic and R&D lab based on the integration of the emulsification Secoya technology in an easy-to-operate device.
The RayDrop® is made of three metallic parts fully removable: two inserts on each side supporting capillaries and a central box with two glass windows for easy observation. The device is connected to fluid supplies and collection tubing by means of standard microfluidic tubing and nuts.
- Monodisperse micrometric droplets at kHz
- No need of coating
- No need of surfactant
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Essy to connect with standard tubing and nuts